To reset the toner cartridge counter when the message "Replace toner cartridge" appears:
- Open the front cover and leave it open or slightly open for a while.
- When the "Cover is Open, Close the Top Cover" message appears, press and hold both "Secure" and "X Cancel" buttons simultaneously.
- After pressing both buttons, a Reset Menu will appear. Select the cartridge you want to reset by using the arrow keys of the printer then press "OK".
- Press the up arrow with (+) symbol to reset the cartridge.
- Close the printer cover and the message "Please Wait" will appear. Wait for several seconds to initialize.
- Once reset is selected you will see "Ready" message on the display.
The toner counter has now been reset.